Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 3: Getting Used to Eating Soooo Often

Today was my first full day on this eating plan: six times a day in 2.5/3 hour intervals. I feel full as hell, even though I've consumed less calories in the entire day than I regularly would have in a typical visit to Moe's Southwestern Grill. There's something scary about that in as far as how unhealthy fast food really and truly is.

Be that as it may, I, er, popped my tofu cherry this evening and cooked tofu for the first time. And i loved it. I guess this makes me officially a stereotypical vegetarian, eh? I mean, I've had tofu often (particularly in aforementioned Moe's meals), but this is my first time actually doing the shit myself.

Well, not entirely by myself It was preflavored, and pre-flavored well. Next time, however, I'm on my own. *horror music*

No comments: